Welcome to Cortez Fishing...

I would like to thank you for looking at this blog and want you to know that I will be adding content daily soon. My plans are for local fishing reports, guide information, pictures, classifieds, weather reports, and links.


For additional content check out: http://www.cortezfishing.com

Remember "Catch Fish - Have Fun"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Get Rid of Stains on Your Boat & Gear

Over time even Stainless Steel will rust and your boat starts to look very used. I use a product called "Never Dull" that easily removes rust stains as well as most other marks and blemishes.

This unique product is a soft material that reminds me of heavy duty cotton. It contains a solvent that is truly amazing for removing marks on fiberglass and metal. It will remove most rust on fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel, and even painted surfaces.

You can pick it up in a local Wall-Mart store and see for yourself.

1 comment:

Capt. Bill VanWormer said...

I Stu I just wanted to thank you again for taking me fishing with on Sunday. I had a great time. I needed a little time to go fishing and it was very nice of you to offer to take someone out fishing that you had only met over lunch. thanks again and keep in touch.
A new friend Capt. Bill Vanwormer Lucky Dutchman Charters