Welcome to Cortez Fishing...

I would like to thank you for looking at this blog and want you to know that I will be adding content daily soon. My plans are for local fishing reports, guide information, pictures, classifieds, weather reports, and links.


For additional content check out: http://www.cortezfishing.com

Remember "Catch Fish - Have Fun"

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Grouper Offshore

My fishing partner Chipper went offshore Saturday while I was at home rebuilding my dock. He took some live bait out 7 miles from Longboat Pass and tore em up. In all he caught 10+ grouper including this nice 20"+ fish.

Weather was a little on the rough side with seas 2-3 feet with an occasional 4-5 swell coming through. Look for the water to lay down as the Holidays approach.
The forecast calls for 2' seas for the next several days.

No comments: